Monday, July 14, 2008

Check those mailboxes folks!

It's Craft Hour on the Island!!!

I am finally feeling better which means all of the countless hours I was was wasting sleeping, are now productive hours either working in the garden or CRAFTING!

My most recent mindless pass-time is creating friendship bracelets from the beautiful but very old yarn left on Nancy's porch. There is really not much else you can do with it, and throwing it away would be wasteful, so, voila! beautiful bracelets for all....of my friends of course. Will you get one? Would you even want it if I made one for you?

The finished product. (My 1st friendship bracelet! Given to Nancy)
My 1st official craft on the island, a Bonsai Balsam fir I found hiking complete w/ collected, seaglass, shell and moss . Ka wa ii ne?
More island crafts to come! Sea glass mobiles are next on the list.




No comments:

The Daily Green News Feed